Hey all! I spent most of my day in town, super foggy on the way. I was a passenger, not taking photos while driving.
Weather really brightened up though. Warren and I had a great lunch at Montana's.
And yes I do colour on the table.
As some of you know I challenged a friend of mine(http://rheaski.blogspot.ca/2013/05/a-friend-in-need.html?m=1wonky phone posting link, sorry) headed to a crop with the following:
1. Use a product she was so in love with long ago, but drifted apart from.
2. Create a layout with hearts.
3. Travel the galaxy. Could be as simple as stars, or a misty background reminiscent of the Milky Way.
4. Journal heavy. Could be short, but heavy in meaning; or long story.
5. Find inspiration in her fellow retreaters. I know some of the ladies in attendance, they are fabulous. Crazy talent. Talk to them, look at their work, and let them inspire you, and follow where it leads.
(Not at a scrap retreat, search Pinterest for a plethora of greatness).
I also passed that challenge to all of you who wished to participate. Sadly, I haven't been able to complete them myself. But that's ok, it's not always about me ;)
I have a random prize draw for those who play along!
Comment with your blog address (or Flickr page) by Monday, June 10th, 2013 for a chance to win.
Don't forget to stop by Natasha Connolly's page to follow her creative journey.
Don't worry about the rules as much; my goal is to inspire creativity, not cookie cutter layouts. Have fun, link up, and as always...