Saturday, July 12, 2014

Camp Scrap with May Flaum w1

So I bit the bullet and signed up for Camp Scrap 2014, I have wanted to join in the past, but I don't always hit the checkout button. 
I really enjoy May's blog, and she is super fun to listen to. 
One of the challenges is to do something outside your comfort zone.
The class started shortly after I returned form a busy beginning of Summer trip, so completing my travel journal really fit for me. 
I won this Simple Stories set from Scrappy Dee's retreat in May (check her out on Facebook!)

While I always love the look of other people's journals, it isn't how I normally roll.
So here are a few shots of my book, warning: most of the photos are quick phone snaps.




Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome travel journal! It looks like you guys had a good time despite the wicked mosquitoes we've had out here this summer. Glad to hear that you survived the dreaded Highway 63 too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      I lived in AB for a long time, and 63 is much nicer now than it used to be.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.