Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Camp Scrap Week 2: By Design

Here I am again with more Camp Scrap postings.
 I'm enjoying the classes and videos, not entirely caught up, 
thankfully May Flaum is a go-with-the-flow teacher. 
This week's By Design was fun, I'm glad I finished my October retreat pictures. And the fabulous ladies allowed me to post their pictures. 


While the class shows three examples (& I did too for week 1, and future posts), the two pagers mean room for plenty photos. 
While I have plenty that would fit,
not all my friends and family feel comfortable being online on my blog, galleries, & Pinterest. 
I can certainly understand that. 
The cards, hmmm, maybe a post later with class inspired cards.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.