Saturday, November 15, 2014

CCC #051: Christmas Round the Corner Tags Challenge

Hey Everyone, 
Time again for another Catherine and Cathy Create challenge post!
November's Tag Challenge is all about Christmas Round the Corner.
I think I am in good shape this year shopping wise, with the exception of losing my list OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO! 
Which also means I may just lose my mind.

But the purchased ones are wrapped, or next on the to do list, so I'm not completely out of it yet.


I love to wrap with big bows and pretty papers, and an ornament if I have it.
Handmade tags are the perfect finishing touch to any present. 
OOOOR a December Daily book spine, pages, just about anywhere really.

Don't forget to whip something up for the other two challenges for this month,
 both due November 30th, 2014:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.