Monday, October 14, 2013

CCC #012: October 2013 Tags Challenge - Monograms

Hey All!
Its tag time again!

I know I've been slow posting this past month, but I'm back baby!
I will have more posts coming up with my December Daily sneaks and some of the crop layouts from last weekend.

Back to the tags...
www.catherineandcathycreate.com are having the theme of this months tag challenge as monograms. It's open to interpretation, so I went for the numbers versus single letter.


I'm all caught up on my new Who, but not the classic episodes yet.
That doesn't mean I am not super excited for the 50th anniversary special of Doctor Who in November, because I am, I cannot wait for all that multi-doctor goodness.
I'm a sad sack Rose fan too! :P
So I wanted to have a Who tag.

I love this stamp.
I have seen them turned into a TARDIS before and wanted to make some of my own.

I stamped on watercolour paper with black Staz-on and coloured with Midnight Muse inks and black pens to change from phone booth to TARDIS. Once dry I coated with some Crystal Effects, and set aside to dry again. After dried again, I added the white details with a white pen.
Then I made 3 more since they were awesome!!!
Keep an eye out on future projects ;)

I used a top note die for my base, watercolour paper and inks to create the galaxy, layer of dazzling derails, with a splash of random gold embossing powder.


 Now all that's left is to wait for November.

Don't forget to stop by www.catherineandcathycreate.com to join the challenges!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing the details. That really is a fun stamp isn't it. One of my favorite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.