Sunday, September 14, 2014

CCC#045: September Tag Hexa-gone Wild

I've got to admit, I don't use a lot of hexagons,
 simply because I don't have many. 
I really like how the challenges at
push my creativity.

I was glad that my Stampin' Up! PL accessory pack 
had cute wooden ones, and the diecuts. 
Super cute. 
Don't even get me started on the cork alphas, faaaaabulous.


This tag will be part of my 2014 family scrapbook album, in the process of starting a PL book hybrid with my traditional scrapbook pages. 
Printing all of my 2014 up to now has been a larger task than I envisioned, but only because I ran out of ink and have to wait for the rest to arrive. 

SO are you hexa-gone wild too? 
Don't forget to join in on the fun at www.catherineandcathycreate.com and link up your creations for the September challenges.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.