Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A is for Simon?

I've forgotten the days of the week. Working from home and school break tends to do that. 

I missed Monday. The Monday Challenge blog at Simon Says Stamp. 
This week it is "a is for...", I can do that!

For me, A is for Athropods. 
Yes. 



I bought some trilobite stencils by The Crafter's Workshop, and they are perfect for our summer adventure photos. Newfoundland has places to get glimpses of fossils, and since D could speak he has said he wants to be an archeologist. This PL card will go great in my album. 

You want to play too? 

The link up is here: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2577 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool creation! The colors and textures are awesome. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.