Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cards Again!



*Photo heavy*
More cards. I make a LOT of cards. When I start I usually make a bunch at a time. I often build parts and then assemble later. If I am going to emboss with my Big Shot, I might as well do 20 card fronts instead of one.  I keep scraps in a bin/bag/everywhere in my house to use for this, perfect way to use them up. I used to make all my card bases myself, and while I sometimes still do, I have started using pre-folded cards and envelopes by DCWV or Autumn Leaves.  Using pre-made bases save me time. Time I promised to my family, win-win.

Enjoy!

p.s. I plan on doing a giveaway soon! Don't forget to check back Wednesdays and Saturdays.


 







 

Supplies used:

1.“Together Always” – Webster’s Pages, Provo Craft, and Chatterbox patterned papers; Bazzill Basics Cardstock; DCWV card bases; CTMH ink; Stampin’ Up verse stamp; EK Success punch; Sizzix (Tim Holtz) mini rosette die; unknown staples, twine, tulle.

2.“Wise beyond your years” World-win vellum; DCWV card base; Bazzill Basics cardstock; Tim Holtz text stamp, texture fades (Sizzix), Distress Inks (Ranger); Ranger UTEE; Making Memories verse; unknown punch, twines, and brad; Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves stamp.

3. DCWV base; Bazzill Basics cardstock; Fiskars and Hot Off The Press patterned paper; Stampin’ Up verse stamp; CTMH, and Tim Holtz Distress inks; EK Success Punch; unknown book page.

4. DCWV bases; Costco patterned paper; Bazzill Basics and Rainbow Basics cardstock; Stampin’ Up and EK Success punches; Spellbinders circle die; Studio G stamp; Tim Holtz Distress markers by Ranger; unknown ribbon and staples.

5. Bazzill cardstock; Provo Craft paper; Stampin’ Up stamp; CTMH embossing powder and water pen; Zig markers; unknown cork, twine, and ribbon.

6. Image by Craft Secrets (Heartwarming vintage booklet); Provo Craft texture folder, and paper; Autumn Leaves card base; Bazzill Basics cardstock; Tim holtz Distress inks by Ranger; Making Memories brad; unknown ribbon, and paper.

7. Tim Holtz Distress inks by Ranger, Stamps; Hot Off the Press paper, DCWV base; Making Memories brad; World-win cardstock; unknown ribbon.

8. Webster’s Pages, Daisy D’s, and Costco patterned papers; DCWV base; Bazzill Basics cardstock; Vintage Street Market twine; CTMH ink; Dollarama gems.

9. DCWV base; Tim Holtz Distress inks by Ranger, Sizzix Texture fade; Hallmark sticker; Bazzill Basics cardstock; unknown patterned paper, leaf, twine.

10. DCWV base; Provo Craft, and Webster’s Pages paper; Bazzill Basics cardstock; unknown twine; Dollarama gems.

11. DCWV base; Bazzill Basics cardstock; Stampin’ Up, and EK Success punches; Making Memories brad and verse; Tim Holtz texture fade by Sizzix.

12. DCWV base; World-win, and Bazzill Basics cardstock; Harmonie patterned paper; Hallmark sticker; Bazzill and Imaginisce ribbon; EK Success border punch; Tim Holtz texture fade by Sizzix; unknown cord.

13. DCWV base; Webster’s Pages patterned paper; unknown ribbon; Making Memories brad; Bazzill Basics cardstock; Tim Holtz Texture fades by Sizzix, and Distress ink by Ranger.

14. DCWV base; Fancy Paper, Webster’s Pages, and Provo Craft patterned papers; Bazzill Basics cardstock; unknown trim; Dollarama gems.

15. Autumn Leaves bases; Provo Craft patterned paper; Making Memories brad, journaling tag; Bazzill cardstock; Vintage Street Market twine; Bazzill, Teresa Collins, and unknown ribbon; Ranger Archival Ink; Tim Holtz, and Hero Arts stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.