Sunday, July 14, 2013

CCC DT Favourite Things

What are some of  my favourite things? 
 
To find out the answer!
 
Guess who is featured today!!
 yup it's me!
 

For my project I grabbed some Watercolour paper, my Cherry Cobbler and Bravo Burgundy ink pads, and set to work on my craft mat. I kept adding layers to create an anniversary card for my hubby. 
 

Speaking of my messy hands, I also experimented with my inks on my nails. I used Staz-On and Stampin' Up stamps to stamp onto dry nail polish, set with a top coat.

 I normally wear dark polish, so I need to get myself a white Staz-on pad. 

I'm so thankful to be part of this great creative team, be sure to follow along at http://www.catherineandcathycreate.com.
  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.