Saturday, February 1, 2014

CCC #022: February 2014 ChallengeHearts-a-Flutter


 CHALLENGE: "Hearts-a-Flutter"

February is heart month, with Valentine’s and all.
I never was much for the day, and while I am spoiled by my hubby (on a regular basis), we don’t make a big fuss of it.

For the Monthly challenge at www.catherineandcathycreate.com
I used three different stamp sets to create my scrapbook layout of my recent birthday girl (turned 7), when she was 3.


Her looks have changed as she’s become a big girl, but the spunky personality is still there.

Want to win some Stampin’ Up?
The "Happy Watercolor" set is this month's prize!!!
I want it!!!!!
Create your own version of “Hearts-a-Flutter” 
and link away!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout!! The green is beautiful and perfect for her spunky personality- she's a cutie! Love the sparkly letter and all the hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her and Jane's spunk might be trouble. Love this layout... love the negative space.. and stangely I love the green vs my usual white!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.