Saturday, April 13, 2013

April Hopper Winner!

Hi Everyone!
 
I know I mentioned showcasing ATC from a recent swap for today's post, unfortunately my mailbox did not contain the remaining on Friday. That was the "if all goes well" part from last Wednesday's post. I will prep the post and have it ready to go and will show you as soon as I get the last ones.

The Grand Prize Winner from the April Crop Circles Blog Hop will be announced on the 14th on In The Cat Cave by Cathy (see sidebar). 

My comment winner is LyndaKay.
 
She will receive some fancy envelopes, an assortment of 6x6 papers by Authentique, Webster's Pages, and My Minds Eye, and a Little Yellow Bicycle Chipboard slider.
 
 
Please comment or email contact information.
 
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, I'm off to prep some garden beds.
Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Rhea! Thank you so much...just found out I won your terrific goodie package from the April Blog Hop. I'll send you my address via email.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.