Thursday, August 1, 2013

CCC Monthly Challenge: Here Comes The Bride

It's that time again!
 
 A new monthly challenge at www.catherineandcathycreate.com is up and running. Be sure to follow the link at the bottom of the page to enter your creation.

Well my brother is getting married next year. I usually avoid all the weddingy stuff on Pinterest, but now I'm peeking jic I'm needed lol. So when I came across these cups and saucers while preparing for my bestie's visit I had a vision of sorts. 
What a lovely centrepiece these would make.
I collect teapots and the like, so I have a few to work with. 

I started with the cardstock stuff that keeps the paper packs all crisp in the packaging. 


Then inked my large love roller stamp in "perfect plum". 

And punched out my tag, inked the edges. 

I also stamped a sentiment and punched ovals. I love the chip numbers, even if they are older stock. I covered in my black ink. I think I may need to get the "typeset alphabet Bigz" dies. They would work perfect for this!
I had some pearls to add some wedding glitz. 
 

 
Hope you get the chance to play along at www.catherineandcathycreate.com

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.