Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CCC #006 August Tag Challenge: Polka Dots

 
I can't even hear the words Polka Dots without thinking of the movie Madagascar 3. 
I watch a lot of children's movies. 

Every time I thought about my project for the tag challenge I was in the mood for fun and whimsy.
And bright clown wigs.
On a Zebra.

And then my Stampin' Up order arrived. 
 
The Simply Sketched  hostess set instantly became my favorite-est stamp set ever. 
I will admit, I don't know what kind of berry branch it is. It made me think of blueberries. 
I stamped, coloured with aqua pen, and used foam to rub ink overtop to slightly antique.
I had a scraps of patterned paper from my apple project for the Catherine and Cathy Create Blog Hop (the winner of hop is posted today!).
I also used my new "tag it" framelits to cut the hole, LOVE!

It will make a great thank you tag for my Granny's best friend, Minnie.  

She makes THE BEST jam ever. 
 
Ever. 
 
She shares it up between the families, and all she asks in return is to bring the bottles back for refill. 
I've got a stack of jars with her name on it, and now a pretty polka dot tag too! 


 
Be sure to check out and follow the other tag inspiration at Catherine and Cathy Create
See more cards made with the stamp set here.  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.