Saturday, September 14, 2013

CCC September Tags Challenge: #009 Sparkle, Baby

Glitter. 
 
I love glitter.
 
 Barely a day goes by where my family is not sparkly as they leave the door. 
B doesn't notice. 
 
Hubby and son however are not as keen about the prospect of stray glitter landing on their eyelids, or any other part of their body/belongings.
 
Stampin' Up Glittered paper is the way to go. The paper is already glittered, no chance if missing the tube as you return the excess from pouring on.  
Or the ensuing puff cloud of glitter as one flicks the paper. 
Trust me, pre-glittered paper is one way to make the men in your life happy, lol!
 
For my tag at Catherine and Cathy Create this month I used the Tag A Bag accessory tag, Chalk talk framelits (I LOVE this die set), and hexagon punch. Christmas is coming and I like to be ready early.
I work on Christmas all year long. 
 


Did you know about the prize this month at www.catherineandcathycreate.com
Yeppers, there is one for a lucky challenge entry!
 So head on over, complete one or all of the challenges and link up!
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.