Thursday, July 31, 2014

Camp Scarp Week 1: By Design

By design starts with a basic sketch and then goes on in many forms, 
right up my alley!
I decided to go with prepacked pages kits I had made for myself last October when I went to a retreat, and didn't complete. 

Didn't even look at them for the retreat I went to in May.

So for May Flaum, I busted them out :)


I struggled with scrapping the too dark photos, possibly reprinted somewhere else in my scrap room and lost, no surprise. 
I will just reprint and replace later, but I really wanted to scrap them anyway.


For the two-pager, I didn't stray much from May's page. I don't normally do that, but I felt good by getting the pictures scrapped and out of my to do pile. 
How cute are they? 


Talk about quick card. The stitching took the longest.
This little boy's Christening card will go in my card stash for later.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of May's sketch. Actually, I kind of think the too-dark photos in the first layout lend themselves to the theme! :) The embellishments and general look of the 2-page layout also work well with the topic. And that Christening card is wonderful--love all the stitching! Thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun LOs! Love the journaling around the square.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.