Tuesday, July 1, 2014

CCC:037 "National Pride"

Happy Canada Day!!!

The July Monthly challenge at www.catherineandcathycreate.com
is inspired by your national colours. 
Here in Canada that means red and white.


It's turning out to be  a great Summer already,
 and I want to be out enjoying it. 

That said, I still need some crafty time. 
I just need to make use of smaller amounts of time. 

Using stencils, sponged ink, and a gel pen I was able to create this layout really quickly, and I'm all ready for today's photos.
The small letters were stamped on a full sheet of white card-stock in advance and I make use of them whenever I can, 
without having to grab my stamping stuff.

What are your national colours? 
What will you create for the July monthly challenge at www.catherineandcathycreate.com?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.