Thursday, July 17, 2014

Camp Scrap Week 2: Art Journal

I'm back again!
It seems that if you are in a blogging rut, and do not post as often as you feel you should, take a class with a gallery. 
I know I could use my Flickr, but if getting me motivated is the purpose to take a class, might as well go all in.
Sharing my week 2 art Journal page, from May Flaum's Camp Scrap.

Not something I would normally make and share.
I make plenty that never makes it to my blog.


The technique I was attempting didn't really work the way I had planned.
That's okay.
That is why having the art journal is a good idea, a place to practice, and not stress.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Really cool! Love all the journaling and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and I can sooo relate to the blogging rut!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.