Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"They" lied.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. It isn't Spring. I had to blab about the coming of good weather, didn't I. I should of had the sense to at least knock on wood.

There are many projects on the go for me this week, and items that have to be saved for another post. With the snow storm on Monday we closed the shop early and I went home to sew aprons for a friend to give as gifts. The fabric was the only reminder of Spring and cheery days. The kiddos were enjoying the time outdoors in the snow.

Yesterday Bella and I made simple Easter decorations she choose from Pinterest.
Back to work today though, and sneaking in some ATC time for an upcoming swap. Hope Spring is in your heart if it isn't outside, wherever you are.
Enjoy!
P.S. phone posting, please forgive the poor photo organization :)








3 comments:

  1. What are you using the anchors for? And where did you get them?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them on Etsy last year, they are part of my ATCs for the swap this month.

      Delete
    2. I bought them on Etsy last year, they are part of my ATCs for the swap this month.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.